Paisley Park Soundstage clients include feature films "Grumpy Old Men", "Grafitti Bridge, "Drop Dead Fred", TV commercials for Burger King, McDonald's, Comet
Cleanser, Volkswagon, Porsche, Cadillac, Lincoln Mercury and tour production rehearsals for the Beastie Boys, Hammer, Freddie Jackson, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Neil Young, Kool & The Gang, The Muppets, the Bee Gees, Barry Manilow, and Jeff Beck.
- 12, 240 square foot Soundstage, 120'L x 102'W x 45' (Clear)
- 160'L x 35'H two wall hard CYC
- Acoustically tuneable and sound proofed
- Fully draped in black duvetine.
- Dolly smooth production floor.
- Hi-volume, low-noise heating/air conditioning system with a special effects exhaust system.
- Mechanical grid system. Rigging capacity of 2000 pounds per point at any location.
- 7200 amps of power AC available in single and 3-phase service.
- Perimeter and overhead catwalks.
- Hot/cold running water in stage.
- Weather-proofed loading docks for semi loading/unloading with drive-in capacity.
- Large backstage support area.
- 2 large dressing rooms (with showers).
- Hair/make-up salon.
- Production offices with direct phone lines and telephone service available.
- Separate entry, lobby, parking and restroom areas.
- Audience rated.
- Central patching available to access recording studios via 72 audio and 4
- Excellent production support services throughout the Twin Cities area.
- Full lighting/grip package available.